IPH performs a secretariat function for I-LINK. Email: ILINK@publichealth.ie
Aim of I-LINK
The purpose of I-LINK is to help facilitate the sharing of knowledge and developments in the field of loneliness and isolation as well as the building of international connections.
Eligible members will be active researchers working in the field.
Goal of I-LINK
- Tackling loneliness and social isolation through connected communities
- A strategy for tackling loneliness and social isolation and building stronger social connections
- Connected communities – Tackling loneliness and social isolation [in Wales]. Consultation ended in January 2019
National Academies: The Health and Medical Dimensions of Social Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults
- Social Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults: Opportunities for the Health Care System
- National Academies: The Health and Medical Dimensions of Social Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults
- A Connected Society: A Strategy for Tackling Loneliness – Laying the Foundations for Change, published October 2018, England
- A Connected Scotland: our strategy for tackling social isolation and loneliness and building stronger social connections, published in Dec 2018
- A Connected Island. An Ireland Free From Loneliness. A Report from the Loneliness Taskforce. Published in June 2018.
- Campaign to End Loneliness
- Loneliness and ageing: Ireland, North and South
- Loneliness and ageing: Ireland, North and South – Summary Report