Public Health Development Officer (Policy)
The Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH) promotes cooperation for public health on the island of Ireland.
IPH intends to recruit a Public Health Policy Officer (Policy) who will contribute to improving population health and reduce health inequalities across the island.
The position will involve:
- Working as part of an all-island policy team.
- Supporting policy design and development processes such as evidence-review, knowledge translation and stakeholder engagement.
- Delivering effective policy reviews and evaluations.
- Delivering quantitative, qualitative and mixed method research projects relevant to policy issues.
- Support effective co-operation on the design, delivery and review of public health policies and programmes on the island of Ireland.
- Working collaboratively on public health priorities with policy stakeholders on a North/South basis, across the UK and at European level.
Terms & Conditions
- This post is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis
- Salary scale attached to the position is €50,175- €63,974
- Location: Vistatec House, 700 South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
- Applications will only be deemed valid where they include a fully completed application form. CVs will not be accepted.
- Applicants must send their completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 10th September 2018.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to a practical assessment relating to this post. The assessment will be held on Thursday 20th September 2018.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to interview. Interviews are expected to be held between Monday 1st October and Friday 5th October 2018.
- For any queries relating to this post, please contact email@example.com.